Tuesday, February 06, 2007

2 table turbo madness

Well Ive had an interesting experience playing the 2 table $15 turbos. The play is terrible, so I should be winning..right??....WRONG!
I dont know what it is, maybe im playing too tight I dont know but I just cant seem to get consistent cashes on these things. Granted ive only played 13 which isnt much at all, but I get the feeling things arent going to improve. It seems that because of the extra fishy play I am getting constantly busted by suckout after suckout.
In my last game I was chipleader on the final table, blinds were big. I pushed QQ utg, UTG+1 called with A70. What the hell did he think he was beating here?????
Of course the A came on the river and I proceed to lose half my stack. Very next hand I get TT late position, I push get called by KK :( Game over..
Theoretically I should be beating these in the long run, but how many do I have to play until things even out? My scores are one first, two seconds and a fourth.

Im now back to the single tables, things are going pretty badly at the moment. My ROI has dropped to 14% having not cashed in the last 5. So my bankroll has taken about a $200 hit in the last week or so :(

I must admit im beginning to get a bit frustrated as my BR doesnt seem to be increasing, if it does it soon drops back down again! Maybe I need to play some MTTs?

BTW Ive found quite a reassuring way to combat tilt and to stop me retaliating to abusing fish in the chatbox. Log on to and use the free search. When you get that 'haha bye bye' from mr fish having knocked you out on the bubble by catching his runner runner flush, log on to sharkscope and check out his username. Every time ive done this without fail it will confirm my read by showing a negative profit and negative ROI%, quite often in the thousands.
I know its sad but it makes me feel better, at least im making profit however small it may be!!!!

Yours in frustration....Trej!

No comments: