Thursday, February 22, 2007

On step forward....Two Steps Back!

The title of my post I think perfectly sums up sngs, constantly one step forward closely followed by 2 sometimes 3 steps back! Upswing followed by downswing followed by downswing followed by upswing..and so on.

In my last post my pokerstars account was up to a whopping $800, now it is down to $690. My ROI is at a miserable 11.5%, granted Ive only played 113 sngs though.
At this rate I really cant see how the hell am I going to get up to 3k by the end of this year??
The plan is to play to 200 sngs at $15 then see where I stand after that. I honestly think the best chance I have at reaching my milestone is to play more MTTs, but the truth is I just dont have the time.
A lot of my time at the moment is spent training for my brown belt, I need to make sure I pass this time!

Anyway just a short update for now, current bankroll:

WillHill: $130.88
Stars: $690.88
Party: $10(I have no idea where this came from, probably some sort of bonus!)
Neteller: $271.68

TOTAL: $1103.44

SNG ROI: 11.5%

No comments: